Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Distractions!

I'm working on my National Boards, or should I say, I'm trying to find distractions so I don't have to work on my National Boards.



For instance, Derrick and I will celebrate our 10th anniversary this summer. We've been looking into ideas for a trip. I've spent HOURS looking into travel options! Hawaii, Mexico, a cruise? Our neighbors are leaving on a cruise and I'm so jealous. I want to go!



I also think I "need" to work on Christmas crafts and gifts instead of working on my National Boards. I 've tried to be rational and tell myself that I can do crafts and make gifts next year. (I better pass this stupid thing.)



I've also been shopping....a lot! (see previous post) Shopping is a great distraction. :)

Posting to this blog....another distraction!

No comments: