Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2008

Christmas 2008 has come and gone!

The boys had a great Christmas...they are very spoiled and they are enjoying all their new stuff! M loves his four-wheeler (of course) and unfortunately there's too much snow for C to get around in the gator. But it looks like the snow will be melting real quick. I can't believe it's 40 degrees today! I'm mad. I love the snow and now it's melting!

My uncle Kenny and cousin Steven came up from California and are staying with my parents so it's been great to visit with them. My brother, Joni, Michaela, Jaaskela, Derrick, the boys and I all stayed overnight at my parents on Christmas Eve and we had a great time. The roads were really bad on the way to Connell on Christmas Eve. Derrick and I had to take separate cars so we followed each other the whole way. We saw several accidents so we just drove very slow.

We've been playing the wii (bowling, boxing, mario brothers, driving monster trucks)....it has been a lot of fun. I think we're going to have people over for New Years' and play wii!

I've already put away my tree and most of my decorations. Wow, I can't believe Christmas is over. I'm looking forward to having people over for New Year's.....it should be a lot of fun!

No comments: