Sunday, January 25, 2009

What's for Dinner?

I'm making pork chops with rice and cream of mushroom soup. This dinner is one of Derrick's favorites. I haven't made it very often so I'm always worried about the pork chops being cooked properly. We'll see how it turns out!



Lately I've been so busy at work I don't have time to do much for dinner on the weeknights. I usually try to plan out our meals on the weekends so I don't have to put any thought into it after work. So far this week I've planned for grilled cheese and tomato soup for one night and chicken quesidillas on another night. Not too exciting, but easy!



Also coming up this week.......M is turning six on Tuesday!

Wow, it's amazing as a mom to watch your kids grow!

1 comment:

Ruth Perkins said...

What a cute little six-year old boy!